Hi Justin, I hope you are doing well. I have some ideas regarding “DPTP’s Plan to Increase Liquidity and Enhance Trading Stability”, specifically:
“We will retain the current share rate as a 30% liquidated position will be used to stake for token holders while the other 70% will go to liquidity providers. However, the fees will be redistributed, with 30% going to buy back and burn, 50% going to liquidity providers, and 20% going to development purposes.”
Let’s separate 10% from total 70% of the liquidity providers to Venture Capitals". Why we need that?
- LP token price set as 1$ to 1 LP token specifically for Venture Capital Companies (VC companies). (The regular price is 1.20$ =1 LP token). VC companies will get discounts.
- Make minimum purchase 1 million of LP token or 1 million $.
The maximum limit is 10 million $.
A) use 10% from collected funds for buy back and burn.
B) 80% for marketing and development (40% for marketing and 40% for development)
-40% marketing need to spend for:
-listings on the top crypto exchanges at least 5 exchanges or more
- organize dptp Trading competition for 500 000$ USDT prize.
Organize competition DEX Trading for 500 000$ USDT.
C) use 10% from collected funds to provide collateral. Set 1 posi price as 1$ Usdt. That way VCs will be less motivated to sell posi for less.
Collateral will be locked for 3 or 6 months with 6 months of collateral withdrawal harvesting time. This way it will prevent for selling huge amount of posi into the market.
D) LP’s of Venture Capitals token will be locked for 6 months and on maturity will be equal to minimum 1 million posi and total 10 million posi.(10 million posi vesting checking "C " part of this topic).
So, at the end Position exchange will get funds.
Posi coin will be purchased from the market around 20 million posi or more. 1 million $ will be used for buy back and burn. 10 million posi will be locked. Trading competition will bring a lot of new users and potential posi buyers. A lot of fees will be collected.
For Venture Capitals Companies benefits, they will get 10% of total fees which will be in stable coins. Also , VCs will get from 1 million to 10 million posi. Posi price is with will go up more than 1$ as the system I described above. So it will benefit them as well.
ONLY CONDITION is bug free products with liquidity.