Dear beloved community,
Gain Grid emerges as a unique investment pool, promising daily returns from 0.5-1% on investors’ funds, depending on market conditions. However, many investors currently question the feasibility of the Gain Grid. What makes Gain Grid different? Is Gain Grid a Ponzi scheme or a multi-level marketing system? Let’s explore transparently and clearly through this post with me - Justin.
After a lot of time researching and developing, trading off time, effort, and real money, we have launched the Gain Grid product. Gain Grid primarily generates profit based on an automated trading system over short time frames using several main technical indicators, such as EMA, RSI, MA trend lines, Price Action, and other trend indicators like Bollinger Bands and MACD.
Let me explain a bit about:
- MA (Moving Average): MA is one of the simplest and most popular technical indicators. MA is calculated by averaging the closing price over a certain period (for example, 20 candles, 50 candles, 200 candles, etc.). MA helps to blur short-term price noise and aids users in identifying long-term price trends.
- RSI (Relative Strength Index): RSI is a momentum indicator that assesses price strength over a certain period. In other words, RSI helps to identify when the market is overbought or oversold. The RSI fluctuates from 0 to 100, with 70 typically considered overbought and 30 considered oversold.
- EMA (Exponential Moving Average): EMA is an improved version of MA, mitigating the lagging drawback of regular MA. EMA places more weight on recent prices than distant ones, creating a smoother MA line that more accurately reflects the current market trend.
The Gain Grid system will consist of two main components:
- Entry Scan: The system will use its own complex algorithm combining long-term, medium-term, and short-term trends with Price Action and system parameters to calculate and find possible entry points.
- Exit Scan: Gain Grid’s system incorporates various take profit and stop loss strategies, usually using indicators like ATR, or Chandelier Exit Trailing Stop.
These two components will operate simultaneously, testing various possibilities, to ensure that when entering a trade, the winning probability is highest and the exit time is shortest.
Here is an example of the system’s entry and exit points on the BTC pair, 15M timeframe.
As you can see, the Gain Grid system will look for an immediate exit point when there is a profit, and strive to achieve 100% profitability.
In terms of efficiency, we can’t make baseless claims. Before launching our product to the market, we carried out backtests, ran it in real-time (we’ve developed it since 2020 and have run it up until now) and ensured a secure system for users.
To substantiate that, we will present you with our backtesting results today. We use data and scripts from TradingView to conduct backtests.
What is Backtesting? Backtesting is the process of testing a strategy, model, or trading system on historical data to see how it performed in the past. This is a crucial step in developing any trading system or investment strategy.
And the backtesting results show that Gain Grid’s automated trading system is stable and highly efficient.
- Backtest Setting
As you can see, we’ve been running backtests since August 2017 until now, which is July 2023, on the BTCUSDT 15 minute. In almost 6 years, the system made 7,556 trades, yielding a profit of 21,418,275 USDT from an initial capital of 100,000 USDT. RR is 21,418.18% => about 297% per month with 100% profitable trades. However, these backtest parameters have been adjusted to accept a fairly high level of risk. In reality, we can only operate at medium to low risk levels to achieve profits from 20-30% per month.
So, have you seen how effective our system is?
To better understand the backtest results, here are some terminologies:
- Net profit: The overall profit or loss achieved.
- Max Drawdown:The greatest loss drawdown, i.e., the greatest possible loss the strategy had compared to its highest profits.
- Avg Trade: The sum of money gained or lost by the average trade, Net Profit divided by the overall number of closed trades.
Risk management is indispensable for any trading system, even when it is thoroughly backtested. To ensure a stable system that generates consistent revenue, besides regular algorithm updates, we have been and are applying some of the following measures to manage risk effectively:
- Fully Automatic Trading System, ensuring 100% uptime: One of the biggest risks when participating in financial markets is the human factor. People can be swayed by emotions and make less-than-ideal investment decisions. Gain Grid’s automated trading system mitigates this risk by making all trading decisions based on accurate algorithms, eliminating the human element. We also set up powerful servers to ensure 100% uptime, not missing any opportunities.
- Diversification: We understand that not putting all eggs in one basket is an effective investment strategy to minimize risk. Gain Grid has applied a diversification strategy by allocating investment assets to multiple trading pairs and various exchanges.
- Combination of manual market overview analysis: In addition to automated algorithms, we also conduct a comprehensive market analysis in the upcoming period. This is to adjust parameters for the system to reduce system risks.
- Internal risk: We also apply stringent internal risk management measures, delegate authority, and limit internal access to customer accounts.
- Other risks: In addition, we continually implement additional system procedures to manage risk effectively.
When we first introduced Gain Grid, the community probably doubted its practicality and operation. Would it work as promoted or as in the document? Since Gain Grid is essentially a form of delegated investment, we can fully understand your concerns.
So is Gain Grid a Ponzi Scheme?
By definition, a Ponzi Scheme promises high returns with low risks to participants. However, instead of investing their money to generate profits, the organizer uses money from new investors to pay earlier investors.
From the beginning of this post, you may already be able to answer this question. We are using a real trading system. And we have clearly warned about the risks you may encounter when investing in Gain Grid. You should understand these risks before deciding to invest. The crypto market always has many risks, nobody can know if Bitcoin could drop from $30,000 to $10,000 overnight.
Regarding referrals, we also do not implement multi-level strategies or pay too high, we can only pay an acceptable level, and it’s a reward for those who help us.
Moreover, unlike some projects that promise no risk and assure returns in a countdown pool within a week. Then start a new pool with a higher cap, and the time to start a new one is just when you can claim. This is very dangerous, please be careful. It can collapse at any time when there are no more new depositors. All transactions can be seen on the blockchain. You should verify it yourself. However, some people who may have benefited from these projects scoff at me for not being able to raise such a large sum on Twitter. I didn’t say anything, just laughed in front of the computer screen and gently blocked such people. Just let’s wait and see…
Now, you might still have one more question. With such large profits earned, always winning, why don’t we keep it to ourselves and use it instead of calling for community deposits?
Well, we have kept it and used it for the past 3 years. It was our secret weapon. However, the time has come for us to announce it. Simply because we now want to have a larger fund to earn higher profits so that we can cover development activities, continue to develop the project, and refund stucking funds.
There are many risks in this crypto market, before investing in any product/project, you should always Do Your Own Research (DYOR), don’t trust anyone, understand its mechanism, and understand the possible risks. So through this article, I hope to help you understand some aspects of Gain Grid and how it works. If you have any questions, please leave them in the comment section below.
Don’t forget to discover the profits of Gain Grid today: Gain Grid