World Lottery Position

the new dex will have some mini games, but I do not know if it will have a lottery, in that few protocols venture into this, but many people bet on it as an example the powerball, I’m from Brazil and here we have mega-sena in which always passes the millions bet or that is the appetite for betting is great and amazingly no crypto project stood out in this tool, the idea is simple, we had in dex itself in the month of anniversary a lottery tool, only that used posi to bet, my suggestion is to use busd or usdt as a bet and 50% of the collection will go to winners according to the numbers hit and 50% will go to buy posi, ptx or some need of the ecosystem that needs to be informed to the community, a simple example let’s assume that 10 thousand people participated in the month with an average cost of $10 busd example and raised $100 thousand, the award will be $50k for winners and $50k to buy posi and burn if you want too, do airdrop, marketing, etc. always with community participation where the money will go, an example of this tool was in the blockchain of cardano with astroswap

2 Likes

this is a wonderful idea @Dragon Did you got a chance to read about it.

It is an opportunity that almost no protocol develops this tool and will gain for both sides, because for those who bet have a chance to win the prize and if not won 50% of the award is for the purchase of posi or ptx for burning, etc or other destination, helping in the valuation and burning of coins, thought the new dex would have this option, but did not have, then devs the opportunity is there, study the possibility of implementing this betting tool.

2 Likes

Hello , thanks for the suggestion. We luckily have a similar event already planned, it will come out later :wink:

2 Likes